CLOCK HOURS DEFINITIONYECHANLAZ INSTITUTO VOCACIONAL, INC. utilizes regular 60 minute clock hour system; which breaks down to 50 minutes of instruction and a 10 minute break. The following method was utilized: EXAMPLE: 4 CLOCK/HOUR= 4 X 60 min- (including 10 minutes break) is the same equivalent to 240 minutes.
COURSE NUMBERINGYECHANLAZ INSTITUTO VOCACIONAL, INC. chooses a very simple numbering system for all its courses. We implemented a combination of letters and numbers to identify each course. The following method was utilized: EXAMPLE: NA 000 =ORIENTATION (this means that Nursing Assistant course number 000).
- EKG CARDIOGRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY / EKG TECHNICIAN COURSES
- MA MEDICAL ASSISTANT COURSES
- NA NURSING ASSISTANT/HOME HEALTH AIDE COURSES
- PCT PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN COURSES
- PBT PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIAN COURSES
- BES BASIC ENGLISH SKILL COURSES
- INT EKG CLINICAL EXTERNSHIP
- TEC EKG REPORTING COURSES
- PHI ETHIC COURSES
- MED MEDICAL/EMERGENCY TERMINOLOGY COURSES